Falchi pellegrini a Cleveland, OH
- Giovanna
- Site Admin

- Messaggi: 6890
- Iscritto il: mar mar 06, 2007 8:16 pm
- città di residenza: Padova
- Località: Padova
Ranger and the scrape.
- SW told the scrape is sooo important!

- I'll surprise her..

- Well, not as deep as she likes.. let's go!

- Scrapescrapescrape...



- I'm very proud!

- Will the boss be satified now??

- I really did my best..

(photos courtesy of Scott Wright, thx!)
- SW told the scrape is sooo important!

- I'll surprise her..

- Well, not as deep as she likes.. let's go!

- Scrapescrapescrape...



- I'm very proud!

- Will the boss be satified now??

- I really did my best..

(photos courtesy of Scott Wright, thx!)
- São aves cheias de abismo,
Como nos sonhos as há.
- Fernando Pessoa
Como nos sonhos as há.
- Fernando Pessoa











